Friday, June 22, 2012

Visiting: Diana



Hi everyone!
As I mentioned, I'm starting a series of guests here on the blog...yeeey! This means that whenever I see one of my friends in a pretty outfit, I (or Milla) will be taking photos of the pretty, pretty friend and you will get to see them here.
Diana is one of my friends from work and this is one of her (sexy!) outfits from last week. Enjoy! :)








P.S. Please let me know if you are getting tired of this wall, as we're always taking pictures there. :)) We're already looking for some other spots.

See you soon!

3 comments:

  1. Great dress and bracelet! I think the wall is a perfect place to shoot :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea for featuring your friends! Diana is absolutely stunning in her bodycon dress! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the visit, ladies! I'm sure Diana is glad to read your comments. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! ...in English, Romanian, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Finnish and everything else. :)