Thursday, October 4, 2012

Going to the ball

Hi everyone!
Today I finally managed to take some pictures of the "Audrey" dress. I found it at a thrift fair in Salo, Finland and it was only 5 euro!! And it was my first thrift ever! So I guess I'm off to a good start.

Oh, yes. I recently moved to Finland and I'm loving every second of it! Ask me again in winter, though... :) So the dress...










I was too lazy to edit the photos, so there you go! :D
Oh, the dude in the photos is Cosmo...I guess he will be making more appearences on the blog from now on. At least he's cute... :)

See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. what a gorgeous dress! i love it on you. and the price...wow! keep thrifting because apparently you are really great at it!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! ...in English, Romanian, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Finnish and everything else. :)