Monday, June 18, 2012

Fun in the park



This week-end we took some time to enjoy the park with our little goddaughter, her parents and her aunt Emilia. Our goddaughter is the sweetest and I think I'll have separate toddler style post just for her sometime soon. ;)

We stayed away from the heat, played a little volleyball and cooled off with some ice-cream.



T-shirt: Zara, Shorts: from Metro, Purse: C&A, Sandals: Leonardo, Sunglasses: Yves Rocher, Fedora hat: local shop, Earrings: souvenir shop in Nesebar, Cuff bracelet: souvenir shop in Sighisoara







Photos by my husband and by Emilia...you will see her soon, as I'm preparing a series of visits here on the blog. Hope you'll like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! ...in English, Romanian, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Finnish and everything else. :)