Thursday, June 14, 2012

Summer stripes



I love stripes! I don't have enough striped items in my wardrobe, so I'll be keeping an eye on them in stores this season.

We took the photos for this post in a terrible heat two days ago, you can probably tell by the light. My beautiful and talented photographer Milla saves the day again!

Please excuse my pale legs, I should do something about this soon. Lounging by the pool sounds dreamy (and impossible) on a weekday morning, but it's Thursday and the week-end feels closer and closer every minute...and it actually is! :)



Dress: C&A, Shoes: Leonardo, Bag: Gift, Watch: Fossil





Have a great day and thank you for the visit!

4 comments:

  1. tare draguta rochitsa! si ai si niste picioare lungi, sunt bolnava dupa picioare lungi OMG, o iau razna LOL!
    Imi place mult si outfitul precedent bluzita alba si fustita orange!
    Te urmaresc si eu, te-am adaugat in lista blogurilor preferate :))
    Am un nou post daca vrei sa intri si sa vezi!
    Pupici si o zi buna! xo Dia!
    www.peach-punch.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe...merci! Ajuta si tocurile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute outfit! Love the red zipper in the back that matches your skirt!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! ...in English, Romanian, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Finnish and everything else. :)